The PowerSight DC2000 Current Probe offers 1500 Amp AC current measurement as well as 2000 Amp DC current measurement.
- Can measure up to 2000A DC current for the large measurement jobs
- No batteries required, because power is supplied by PowerSight. This means that the probe will not stop during a long monitoring session.
- Very large jaws to be able to clamp around large cables and bus bars.
- Can also measure to 1500 Amps AC
- Frequency Range: 22-440 Hz & DC for all power systems.
- Note: These probes use the Hall Effect and therefore must be zeroed by the user prior to every use
- Note: The DC2000 does an adequate job of measuring AC current, but is less accurate than our AC current probes.
- Measurement Range:
- 10 to 2000 amps DC
- 10 to 1500 amps AC
- Accuracy (after zeroing):
- ±1 amp ±3% from 10 to 2000 amps DC
- ±1 amp ±3% from 10 to 1500 amps AC
- Power Required:
- Power to the DC2000 is supplied by PowerSight
- Frequency Range:
- 22-440 Hz & DC
- Inside Clamping Capacity:
- one cable up to 3.27" diameter
- two cables up to 3.27" diameter
- one bus bar 4.8" x 2.13"
- one bus bar 4.0" x 2.5"
- Overall Dimensions:
- 13.23 x 5.4 x 1.65 inches
- Cable length: 2 meters (6 feet).
Powersight DC2000 DC/AC Current Probe, 2000A DC, 1500A AC
- Brand: Summit Technology
- Product Code: DC2000
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Current Probe