The PowerSight DC600 Current Probe offers 600 Amp DC current measurement as well as 400 Amp AC current measurement.
- Can measure from 5 to 600A DC current for most industrial DC measurement jobs
- No batteries required, because power is supplied by PowerSight. This means that the probe will not stop during a long monitoring session.
- Large jaws to be able to clamp around large cables.
- Can also measure to 400 Amps AC
- Note: These probes use the Hall Effect and therefore must be zeroed by the user prior to every use
- Note: The DC600 does an adequate job of measuring AC current, but is less accurate than our AC current probes.
- Measurement Range:
- 5 to 600A DC
- 5 to 400A AC
- Accuracy (after zeroing):
- ±1 amp ±2% from 5 to 400 amps DC or AC
- ±1 amp ±3% from 400 to 600 amps DC
- Power Required:
- Power to the DC600 is supplied by PowerSight
- Inside Clamping Capacity:
- one cable up to 1.18" diameter
- two cables up to 0.95" diameter
- Overall Dimensions:
- 7.68 x 2.6 x 1.34 inches
- Cable length: 2 meters (6 feet).
Powersight DC600 DC/AC Current Clamp Probe, 600A DC, 400A AC
- Brand: Summit Technology
- Product Code: DC600
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Current Clamp Probe