The Extech IR200 Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer is ideal for quickly detecting elevated skin temperature. The non-contact design eliminates the need for replacement probe covers and other supplies. An adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when the measured temperature exceeds the programmed limit.
The IR200 IR Thermometer measures skin temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact, making it excellent for screening individuals for elevated skin temperature. Clicking the trigger displays an instant temperature reading with ±0.5°F (±0.3°C) accuracy. Because individuals do not need to remove protective masks or glasses in order to be screened, the IR200 ensures quick, orderly, and problem-free screenings of large groups at:
- Airports, train stations
- Medical and dental offices
- Schools, universities
- Gyms, beauty salons
- Bars, restaurants, entertainment venues
With its advantages over traditional medical thermometers, the IR200 Non-Contact IR Thermometer is an important tool in any "first-line-of-defense" strategy.
Key advantages over traditional thermometersNon-Contact:
The IR200 measures skin surface temperature. With an optimal measurement distance of 1.9 in. to 5.9 in., the thermometer doesn't actually touch individuals being screened, thus minimizing transmission risks to screeners or health workers.Fast Response:Temperature readings on the IR200 are displayed in less than a second, as opposed to other thermometers that take up to 30 seconds to display final measured temperature.
Note: This thermometer is intended for screening individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated skin temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required.
- Measures skin temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to ±0.5°F (±0.3°C) with 0.1°F (0.1°C) resolution
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Non-contact design with optimal measurement distance of 1.9 to 5.9 in. (5 to 15 cm)
- Fast response time with results delivered in under 1 second
- Easy to use: simply press trigger and read temperature on large backlit LCD display
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Switchable to surface temperature mode for measurements from 32.0°F to 140°F (0°C to 60.0°C)
- Measure skin (forehead) temperature
- Monitor individuals for temperature change
- Non-contact technique reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
- Skin Temperature: 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C)
- Basic Accuracy: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Surface Temperature: 32.0 to 140°F (0 to 60.0°C)
- Basic Acuracy: ±1.5°F (±0.8°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
- Response Time: 500 ms
- Power: 2 x AA (1.5 V) batteries
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.2 x 1.7 in. (160 x 82 x 42 mm)
- Weight: 6.24 oz (177 g)
Note: This thermometer is intended for screening individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer.
In The Box
- 1 - IR200 Infrared Thermometer
- 2 - AA Batteries
- 1 - Pouch
Extech IR200 Non-Contact Forehead Infrared Thermometer, 89.6 to 108.5°F
- Brand: Extech
- Product Code: IR200
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: Infrared Thermometer